Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas to Us

A very merry Christmas to us. If anything, I worry that my children get too much, expect too much, forget their blessings and that every good thing is from God. I love our home, I am grateful for our safety and good health, and I love when our family can all be together. I love our Christmas tree decorated miscellaneous style, Christmas stories, and feeling free to buy something fun for others. I love the Christmas story, the humble beginning of our Lord and King. A very merry Christmas, indeed.

3 comments:

Womack Family said...

We love you guys. Just remember that we were the first neighbors you had in Twin Falls and, therefore, automatically the best neighbors you will ever have and hopefully we have set an insanely high standard by which you can judge all your future neighbors, only to find them seriously lacking in neighborly awesomeness. This is our prayer, in the name of neighborlyness.

-Neighbor

(no, McKay did not write this. It was Erin... O.k. it was me. What can I say? I'm an awesome neighbor.)

Tanya said...

Hey! I found your blog. It makes me want to live near you. Your family is so sweet. I loved your Christmas posts. BTW, you know Trent & Carlie? I do too. I met them through the adoption world. What a small world.

Marcus and Janene said...

I love your blog. It is sooo cute. I want to see more pictures of your house too. See ya