Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mike the Mailman

Klark has been working on his handwriting. Each day he write a letter in his very best print. One letter went like this: Dear Grandma, I am sick. I need to visit you soon. Love, Klark. This letter made it's way to the mailbox without postage or envelope. The following day Klark found his letter with these words written on it: Dear Klark, I hope you feel better. Mike the Mailman. Next, Klark wrote: Dear Mike the Mailman, thank you for bringing us our mail. From, Klark. Klark included a peice of hard candy with the letter. Mike the Mailman responded: Dear Klark, thank you. My favorite candy is Snickers. Mike the Mailman. A few days later, Mike the Mailman was rewarded with a Sickers Candybar and a note that read: Dear Mike the Mailman, I do not like chocolate very much. From, Klark. Mike the Mailman responded: Dear Klark, it is too bad you do not like chocolate. Thank you for the Snickers. Mike the Mailman. Klark's latest letter reads: Dear Mike the Mailman, I really like bubble gum. Do you have some? From Klark. Updates on the correstpondence with Klark and Mike the Mailman will come.

No comments: